结账离开酒店时该说什么(英语)

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/06/21 06:50:23
结账离开酒店时该说什么(英语)
xU_OV*HM!**uHcҴK|^lv@y3m$%Z Ц*Հl4k;O ;%MJsgF0>lK]TYR?Ha / ɓ?3+3#{6SS:I {Me=}Xsc>|S&C4mR".(tƱn/Ew= hԐi ?(.A4=]{V_ѫVh~^ [|-O,Xq G}sh͎FwaT7_+XޱhOCB&NO F1{Ȧ jT؀fɇFxC5 hʑHJ-dgpѣZTڕS1کс^ݗߪkd]adv#;@ }f cRlZ9>.v`"Տ^J:)-Y9bI/]IeL\m BPqbE341k94c [ib[HůtzsD`@|6Xc b^Y Od][PG"7jy 1TM8?D (M !8FJ7ks6 [%뫽*7kI*«NЫeVzsǔL" kaRfS l+'=cs}-$)X"ҳQ9 6}`xCR?u3 CjH'ܣSl4X5v&\ld`&&@$'`MYBMgsq4uID5M2i@\Rghq=x,>[ F^EXpI$2b|pGl?ۏkJ:zϠyT*=SYTKИ年BG5Эk`YeR O`p(g`lXл_ulyAO%]p"Z 4eҏk TWqp%-{{Dqx}|1#vHǝZ1ʶ]y7Ϣ–E5WKU"|y,Mt3o

结账离开酒店时该说什么(英语)
结账离开酒店时该说什么(英语)

结账离开酒店时该说什么(英语)
Dialog A.checking Out 结帐离店
  Scene:Mr Smith comes to the Cahier’s (C) Desk.He would like to check out.
  史密斯来到结账处,他要结账.
  C:Good morning,sir.May I hple you?早上好,先生,需要帮助吗?
  G:I’m leaving.I’d like to check out right now.我要走了,我现在要结帐.
  C:May l have your room number,sir?您房间号是多少,先生?
  G:Room 907.907房.
  C:Just a minute,sir.(He checks the files)Are you Mr Smith form Canada?
  稍等,先生.(他检查了文件),您是来自加拿大的史密斯先生吗?
  G:Yes,John Smith.是的,约翰史密斯.
  C:Mr Smith,did you sign any bills in the last two hours in our hotel?
  史密斯先生,最近的2个小时里你签完了我们酒店的所有账单了吗?
  G:No.还没有.
  C:Have you used any hotel services this morning?
  今早你使用过任何酒店服务吗?
  G:Oh,I made a long distance call in my room half an hour ago.
  半小时前我在房间打了一个长途电话.
  C:I’m afraid your final bill hasn’t reached here yet.One moment,please.I’ll call the department concerned.(He makes a call and then adds the amount to the bill.)Sorry to have kept you waiting,sir.Here is your hotel bill.
  恐怕您最后的账单还未送到这,请稍等.我打个电话给相关部门.(他打了个电话然后把账加到账单上)久等了,先生,这是您在酒店的账单.
  G:Hm,it’s 4335 yuan in all.Here you are.合并4335元,给您.
  C:Thank you,sir.Would you please sing here?
请在这儿签字.
  G:All right,Here you are.好的,给您.
  C:thank you,Here is you receipt.Cood-bye.Hope you enjoyed your stay with us.
这是您的收据,再见,希望您和我们相处得愉快.